The Staff Appreciation Week Committee invites you to join us for the 6th Annual Staff Appreciation Week (SAW) at Texas A&M. Supervisors are asked to support their staff in attending as many events as their schedules allow. Plan now to ensure that there is sufficient coverage in your unit during SAW events. Remember to make plans to host your own unit-specific event on Wednesday for Department Appreciation Day (also National Administrative Professionals Day).
Visit staffappreciation.tamu.edu for full details about the week's events. By Wed, April 17, make sure to register for events you plan on attending. Also, if you wish, please register for prizes to be eligible
• Monday, April 22 President’s Meritorious Service Award Ceremony MSC, Bethancourt Ballroom | Ceremony: 10:30 a.m. | Reception: 11:30 a.m.
• Tuesday, April 23 Wellness Walk On Campus Walk, East Campus meets West Campus | Walk: 3:00 p.m. | Rally: 3:30 p.m.
• Wednesday, April 24 Department Appreciation Day Departments are encouraged to celebrate staff with unit-hosted events
• Thursday, April 25 Active for Life Health & Wellness Conference A&M Hotel & Conference Center | All Day
• Friday, April 26 Community Discount Day Throughout our Bryan-College Station community | All Day
• Saturday, April 27 Staff Photo Day
Across Campus | 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
For staff working non-traditional work hours at Texas A&M College Station we will again bring some special events/goodies to you! Stay Tuned! ____________________________________________________________________________________________ Look for more information about #SAW2019 events at staffappreciation.tamu.edu ____________________________________________________________________________________________ SAW 2019 events and activities are open to staff from Texas A&M University, A&M System Office, A&M System agencies and affiliates, as well as Chartwells and SSC Services for Education. If you know staff who didn't receive this message, please pass it on to them. ____________________________________________________________________________________________ The Staff Appreciation Week committee is comprised of members from the Division of Human Resources & Organizational Effectiveness, the University Staff Council, Chartwells, and SSC Services for Education.