COMPASS COVID 19
Coronavirus (COVID-19) is evolving quickly and there is a lot of uncertainty around its impact. Compass Group’s number one priority right now is to safeguard your health - and that of your families - while we continue to serve our clients and communities.
We encourage you to follow these practices as we navigate this situation together:
Protect Yourself and Others
Follow advice given by your healthcare provider and your public health authority on how to protect yourself and others from coronavirus.
- Wash your hands often
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Clean, sanitize and disinfect frequently
- Maintain social distancing
- Stay home if you’re sick
Reduce Your Risk
- Avoiding contact with others and visits to hospitals will allow facilities to operate more effectively - and help protect you from coronavirus and other illnesses.
- Recently, the surgeon general asked hospitals to postpone all elective surgeries. For your sake and in order to allow health systems to focus on coronavirus response, we are asking that ALL NON-EMERGENCY/ELECTIVE SURGERIES BE DEFERRED UNTIL THE END OF THE YEAR.
Help is just a phone call away
If you are feeling overwhelmed with emotions like sadness, depression, or anxiety, call 866-342-6892 for confidential access to a counselor. It is free, confidential and available 24/7 to Compass Group associates and their families.
Teladoc – Anytime, Anywhere
If you believe that you have symptoms of the coronavirus or have questions about it, Teladoc* doctors are available 24/7.
Set up your account easily:
- Download the app
- Visit www.Teladoc.com and click “SET UP ACCOUNT”, or
- Call 1-800-TELADOC (835-2362)
*Consultations are provided at no cost if you are enrolled in an eligible Compass Group medical plan and $49/visit for those not enrolled in an eligible Compass Group plan. The services offered to those enrolled in a Regional HMO plan may vary.
We want everyone to stay informed.
Check www.Altogethergreat.com frequently for more information.