Nagle Hall and Old State Chemist were both built in 1909 by the same General Contractor, JS Harrison. These two buildings were the oldest surviving structures on the Texas A&M University campus. Now that Old State Chemist is no longer with us; Nagle Hall has the clear title of “the oldest building on campus.” This project was a total interior demolition with the exception of the existing elevator and elevator equipment. All new MEP systems were installed without any equipment to be installed on the roof per the TAMU-Architect. Originally the wood floors were thought to be unsalvageable. Upon further review we were able to refinish the existing floors along with the original terrazzo floors. This building has been restored by bringing back the old while installing new mechanical, electrical and technology systems that equal or exceed todays’ standard.